Monday, May 16, 2011

Welcome My Minions

For those of you here for the first time or those who followed from my main blog, United States of Motherhood, thank you.  This has been a project a long time in the running.  I am happy to say I am finally making the time to get this started up and am excited to have quite a few reviews lined up for the next few weeks.

Just to be clear, I do not and will not review any product I do not expressly like or use.  So, while being PR friendly, all you companies trying to send me formula and diapers and strollers?  Thank cheezus, that ship has long since sailed.  

What I do like and think my readers will like?  Food, cocktails, tech, gadgets, stuff that will keep my three very active kids entertained for at least 3 minutes, video games, books, fashion, make up,  travel, gift cards, and SHOES!  I am sure there is a crap load of stuff I forgot.  

Feel free to email me at scout *at* unitedstatesofmotherhood {dot} com if you have a product you would like reviewed.

Best,
Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment